Monday, October 27, 2008

Menu Planning



I'm trying to get more organized, and also save money, so I'm getting back into menu planning, as opposed to flying by the seat of my pants. Here are the plans for this week's dinners (items with an * are new recipes I'm trying):

Monday: Baked Potato Soup*, salad, garlic bread

Tuesday: Going out to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes for Noah's birthday

Wednesday: Chicken with Spanish Rice, broccoli

Thursday; Twice-Baked Potatoes, salad

Friday: Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad

Saturday: Ginger-and-Spice Chicken Thighs*, Roasted Garlic Potatoes*, salad

Sunday: Cheddar Chicken Chowder, cornbread

Lunches will be the usual variety: peanut butter and jelly, grilled cheese, turkey sandwiches, canned soup, quesadillas, macaroni & cheese, leftover pasta with butter and parmesan, leftover soup, etc.

I'd love to find some new cookbooks with cheap, fast, and healthy recipes. Any suggestions?

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: